Lithium Ion batteries pose a potential hazardous risk to users such as explosions and possible fires. Use extreme caution and have better understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using. There is always a certain risk involved with the use of any kind of rechargeable batteries and we viavapes.com are not held responsible for any form of damage with the use of the Li-ion(Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any kind of batteries and chargers. So, before you purchase please understand the precautionary measures that are required to keep your batteries and chargers safe.
T Plus Vape or tplusvape.com will not be held liable for any injury, damage, defect either permanent or temporary with the use of Lithium-ion batteries or any form of rechargeable batteries.
- Do not disassemble, short circuit or heat as this may cause Fire and injury.
- Do not mix one battery type with another used batteries or different battery types.
- Use high quality chargers while charging Lithium-ion batteries or any rechargeable batteries.
- When charging or using batteries ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
- Do not charge your device unattended.
- Do not keep your bare batteries in touch with other metals in your pocket or purse or anywhere together with other metals in touch.
- If the battery is damaged or worn out, Stop using it immediately.
- Do not immerse the batteries to any liquid.
- Always make sure to keep your batteries in plastic protector holder.
- Do not modify or try to modify your batteries in any form, shape or size.
- Dispose your batteries, cells, chargers or any other electronic device in accordance with local laws and mandates.